dhobilocker Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to your access to, and use of the Applications (defined herein below). The Applications is developed and operated by Invati Technologies Private Limited, and its subsidiaries, associates, licensees, and affiliated companies (“ITPL”).
By clicking on the 'SIGNUP' option, the participant ("You" or "Your") agrees to the Terms and Conditions, obligations, representations, warranties, and agreements contained herein (the "Agreement"). In the event, You are not willing to accept the Agreement, You shall not be authorized or allowed to proceed further to view or use in any manner any content, information, services ("Services") available or provided on www.dhobilocker.com (the "Website"), which is owned, maintained and monitored by Invati Technologies Private Limited.
You acknowledge that ITPL is providing you with a revocable license to use limited or applicable features of the Application and is not selling the Application or any features or technologies contained therein.
In these Terms and Conditions, "Invati Technologies Private Limited" is referred to as the “ITPL”, "company", “our”, "us," or "we"
‘Customer’, ‘user’ or 'you' refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company, or another person who avail services by using company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
'Dhobi', ‘user’ or ‘dhobi user’ refers to a user or a Laundry Service Provider through company website, Mobile App and dhobilocker (physical laundry locker). If you are a laundry service provider or another person who gives access to customers to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
‘Account’ refers to the user’account on the mobile application ‘dl’ enabling the use of the Application by the user
‘Applicable Laws’ shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments of legislature or parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority, tribunal, board, or a court of Bangalore - India.
“Application”, Our Application” or “Mobile App” refers to dhobilocker mobile application developed and maintained be ITPL which is intended to use for dry cleaning and Laundry services order management.
1. Any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, unless explicitly provided for otherwise; and any reference to the masculine includes a reference to the feminine and vice versa.
2. Headings and captions are used for convenience only and will not affect the interpretation of the T&Cs.
3. Any reference to a natural person will, unless repugnant to the context, include his legal heirs, executors and permitted assignees. Similarly, any reference to a juristic person such as ITPL will, unless repugnant to the context, include its affiliates, successors and permitted assignees.
User ID and Password
By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that Your user ID and password ("Participant Account") is for Your exclusive use only. Use or sharing of Your Participant Account with another user is not permitted and is cause for immediate blocking of Your access to the Website, the Services and the Content, and termination of this Agreement.
You agree that You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your User Account and for all activities that occur under it. You agree to immediately notify our Help and Support Team if You become aware of or have reason to believe that there is any unauthorized use of Your Participant Account. You also agree to take all reasonable steps to stop such unauthorized use and to cooperate with Us in any investigation of such unauthorized uses. We shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any claims related to the use or misuse of Your Participant Account due to the activities of any third party outside of our control or due to Your failure to maintain the confidentiality and security of Your Participant Account
Content, Website, Mobile App and Services
As a part of our Services offered through our Website, Mobile App, We shall grant you access to our content, Service features, and other information, documents, and data which may be in or any machine-readable format in relation to the specific servicesYou have registered for ("Content and Services").
We reserve the right to amend, revise or update the Content and Services, App Features offered to You. In the event such an amendment, revision or updation, we may require you pay an additional fee to access such Content and Services, App Features.
Usage of the Website and Services
We grant you a personal, restricted, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and revocable license to use the Website, the Services through Mobile App, and the Content and Mobile App Features offered through the Website and or Mobile App the termination of this Agreement according to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. The Services and the Content and Mobile App Features are provided solely for Your intended use, You have registered for ("Restricted Purpose").
You are not permitted to reproduce, transmit, distribute, sub-license, broadcast, disseminate, or prepare derivative works of the Content and Mobile App, or any part thereof, in any manner or through any communication channels or means, for any purpose other than the Restricted Purpose, without Our prior written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
While You are granted a limited and non-exclusive right to use the Website, the Services, and the Content and Mobile App for the Restricted Purpose as set forth in this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that We are the sole and exclusive owner of the Website, the Services and the Content and Mobile App and as such are vested with all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights in the Website, the Services, and the Content and Mobile App.
You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement other than permitting You to use the Website, the Services, and the Content and Mobile App for the Restricted Purpose does not convey to You in any manner or form any right, title or interest of a proprietary, or any other nature in the Website, the Services, and the Content and Mobile App.
Usage of Personal Information of Participants
We reserve the right to feature Your picture in any photos, videos, or other promotional material used by Us. Further, We may use Your personal information to inform You about other services offered by Us. However, We shall not distribute or share Your personal information with any third party marketing database or disclose Your personal information to any third party except on a case-to-case basis after proper verification of such third party or if required under any applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that use of the Website, the Services, and the Content and Mobile App are at Your sole risk. We do not warrant that the Website or the Services or access to the Content and Mobile App will be uninterrupted or error free; nor is there any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, the Services or the Content and Mobile App or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided through the Website, the Services, or the Content and Mobile App. In no event will We or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Website, the Services, or the Content and Mobile App be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, the Services, or the Content and Mobile App.
The disclaimer of liability contained in this clause applies to any and all damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other material, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
You hereby specifically acknowledge that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, wrongful, or illegal conduct of third parties, or other users of the Website, the Services or the Content and Mobile App and that the risk of damage or injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
You agree that Our liability or the liability of Our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or the Content and Mobile App shall not exceed the fee you paid to Us for the particular service offered.
Term and Termination
This Agreement will become effective upon Your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement by Your clicking on the "I ACCEPT" button and, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, will remain in effect till You maintain a current, fully paid up User Account, or until terminated by Us, whichever is earlier.
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and block Your access to the Content and Mobile App with immediate effect by sending a written notice through email to You to this effect ("Immediate Termination Date"), if such termination is made as a result of Your misrepresentation, default, misconduct, or breach of Your obligations related to or under this Agreement ("Event of Default"). On the occurrence of any Event of Default, We shall be authorized to exercise all the rights and remedies under this Agreement or applicable Law or available in equity to seek indemnification for any Loss or Claim resulting from any such Event of Default.
You agree to indemnify and hold Us, Our contractors, licensors, directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including attorneys' fees, arising out of Your unauthorized use of the Website, the Services, and the Content and Mobile App or any violation or breach of this Agreement or any provisions hereof.
Neither failure nor delay on the part of any party to exercise any right, remedy, power, or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, or of the exercise of any other right, remedy, power, or privilege. No term of this Agreement shall be deemed waived, and no breach consented to, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party claimed to have waived or consented. No waiver of any rights or consent to any breaches shall constitute a waiver of any other rights or consent to any other breach.
In the event any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable under the applicable laws of India, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect, and the Agreement shall be deemed to be reformed by replacing such invalidated or unenforceable provision with a valid and enforceable provision that gives effect as closely as possible to the intentions of the parties as expressed by the invalidated or unenforceable provision.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out or in connection with the use of the Application and/or its features or relating to these T&Cs and interpretations thereof or the validity, interpretation, breach or termination thereof (“Dispute”), including claims seeking redress or asserting rights under the Applicable Law shall be amicably settled through mutual consultation and escalation at such offices of ITPL as ITPL may designate. If the Dispute is not settled amicably as aforesaid within a period of 14 (Fourteen) calendar days, the matter would be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Arbitration shall be presided over by a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by Us and the User.
The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. The venue for the arbitration proceedings shall be Bangalore.
These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. We and You agree and undertake that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these T&Cs will be adjudicated exclusively before a competent court in Bangalore, India only.
Amendment and Assignment
We reserve the right to unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement without giving any prior notification to You. We shall however publish the revised agreement on the Website so that You are aware of the revisions, modifications and amendments made by Us to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to check the Website periodically for any revisions, modifications, and amendments. Your continued use of or access to the Website, the Services, and the Content and Mobile App following the posting of any changes to this Agreement shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
You are not permitted to assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations mentioned in this Agreement to any third party and You only shall be held liable for any breach of this Agreement or any terms and conditions hereof.
Please read the following carefully
These terms and conditions (‘TC&C’) apply to your access to, and use if the Application (defined here below.) The application is operated by Invati Technologies Private Limited and its subsidiaries, associates, licenses and affiliated companies (‘ITPL’)
You acknowledge that the ITPL is provided you with revocable license to use limited features of the Application and is not selling the Application (website, Mobile App) or any features or technologies contained therein.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000(‘IT Act’) and rules there under as applicable and the Provision pertaining to electronic records in various status as amended by the IT Act, This electronic record is generated by a computer system and doesnot require any physical or digital signature
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
Eligibility to use the services
You will be "Eligible" to use the Application only when You fulfill all of the following conditions:
1. You have attained at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
2. You are competent to enter into a contract under the Applicable Laws.
3. You have no criminal antecedents and have never been convicted of any criminal offence in India.
4. You do not have any criminal proceedings pending against You in any courts in India.
5. You may avail the services on the Application only if You fulfill the conditions as mentioned in 3 and 4 above. If You are not Eligible, please abandon any and all attempts to register or use the Application. By continuing usage of the Application, you represent and warrant to ITPL that you satisfy the eligibility criteria listed above.
6. To use the Application You shall be required to update your User profile with details as requested at the time of sign up which may include without limitation personal information as well as personal login information and contact details.
7. You acknowledge that We rely completely on the information provided by You and We shall not be held liable if You or anyone who uses Your Account to access the Application is not Eligible to use the same. ITPL shall not be responsible for any authenticity of the information provided by the User for use of the Application.
8. You shall not impersonate someone else or provide account information, an email address, mobile number, vehicle details or any other information that is not Your own. We shall bear no liability for false, incomplete, old or incorrect information provided by You.
9. It is Your responsibility to check and ensure that You download the correct Application for Your device. We are not liable if You do not have a compatible mobile device or if You have not downloaded the updated version or if You have downloaded a wrong version of the Application for Your mobile device.
10. You will not assign or otherwise transfer Your Account to any third party.
11. In case of any unauthorized use of Your Account, You are to bring the same to Our notice promptly. In the event of such unauthorized use, please immediately reach Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. In case, You are unable to access Your Account, please inform Us at email@example.com and make a written request for blocking Your Account. We will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made through Your Account prior to the expiry of 72 (seventy two) hours after You have made a request in writing for blocking Your Account except in case of Force Majeure events which are beyond Our reasonable control.
Restrictions on use
1. Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content (including review) or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
2. Violate our Guidelines and Polices;
3. Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
4. Constitutes an inauthentic or knowingly erroneous review, or does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business you are reviewing.
5. Contains material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services;
6. Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
7. Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations;
8. Alleges any matter related to health code violations requiring healthcare department reporting. Refer to our Guidelines and Policies for more details about health code violations.
9. Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law);
10. Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
11. Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretenses; or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted;
12. Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
13. Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, postings or reviews submitted or removed in exchange for payment, postings or reviews submitted or removed by or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials;
14. Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us;
15. Contains material that is not in English or, in the case of products or services provided in foreign languages, the language relevant to such products or services;
16. Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity; 17. Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
18. Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
19. Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
20. “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, records of another user, or those of anyone else;
21. Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
22. Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempts to derive source code from the Services;
23. Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
24. Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
25. Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
26. Is posted by a bot;
27. Harms minors in any way;
28. Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India or of the country of use, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
29. Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
30. Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
Ordering for Laundry Service
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and we will act on it.
• You will be placing your cloths in to the digital lockers provided by your dhobi
• Using Our application you will plan an order for desired Dry Cleaning and Laundry service
• There are certain services which require additional Terms and Conditions which you have to agree to before you make the purchase.
• Invoice of the order placed can be viewed at ‘My Orders’ in mobile app
• If a delegate has completed the service, then same shall be delivered back to the lockers provided by the company within agreed time lines specified by the respected Dhobi • The order rates are decided by your dhobi as per his companies rate card
• It is the sole responsibility of participating ‘Dhobi’ or Laundry service provider ("Laundry") to honor your order and deliver it to you. ITPL is only a conduit between you and the Laundry. ITPL shall not be liable for any acts or omissions on part of the Laundry including deficiency in service, wrong delivery of order, quality of work, time taken to deliver order, etc
• All prices listed on the App are correct at the time of publication, and have been placed as received from the Laundry service provider. While we take great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by the Laundry service provider may change at the time of delivery. In the event of a conflict between price on the App and price charged by the Laundry service provider, the price charged by the Laundry service provider shall be deemed to be the correct price.
• The total price for laundry ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the App when you place your order. Users shall make full payment towards such laundry service ordered via the App.
• Delivery periods and may vary depending up on the laundry service providers lead time, ITPL is not responsible for delayed deliveries if any.
• Cancellations: Once an Order is placed by you, it is not eligible for cancellation once the order is picked up by dhobi.
• All refunds shall be processed in the same manner as they are received. Refund amount will reflect in your account based on respective banks policies.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES OFFRED VIA COMPANY APPLICATIONS ON OR THROUGH COMPANY PROVIDED LOCKERS AND RESPECTED DHOBI WILL OWN THE COMPLETE RESPONCIBILITIY.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon ITPL unless agreed to by ITPL in writing.
ITPL reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
Links and Hyper links Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included are to provide users information. Hence, ITPL will not be held responsible.
• You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
• Do not link to company pages and sub-pages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
• Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to company website.
• Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
• Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
• Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
• Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are ITPL.com, its affiliates, or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to ITPL, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
ITPL has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of ITPL intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and we will act on it.
• The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature.
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
• A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the ITPL website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
• Contact Details - Address, telephone number, and email address.
• A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner's behalf
• You can reach ITPL to notify your claims of copyright by writing to Help and Support Team.
ITPL Information Practices
Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; the content is naturally subject to change. We are not responsible for any damages arising from the use of the information held on this server.
We assure that all our downloadable content is virus free. However, ITPL can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Information collected by company
• You have total control on the privacy of your information.
• Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
• You can opt to receive offers from us.
• You can browse our website without registration.
We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our published data and discussion forum. We do not share your personal information with any third party. We do not collect information about our visitors from email databases, private/ public organization or bodies.
We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, typically to get feedback, to inform you about your orders, new products or provide support on your issues. If you do not want us to contact you via email, you can unsubscribe at any time.
When you place orders via our Mobile App, you need to make the payment online, thus you will be required to share with us your personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address(s), credit card number, expiration, and CVV number.
During this program, we store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems. Your credit card information is never stored in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology (SSL). Our payment processing partners are PayU Money.
Services Offered, Rate Card content for all the services is provided by Dhobi only for the purpose of Dry Cleaning, Laundry or any Fabric services offered by Dhobi. The Dhobi provided content is reviewed regularly and is subject to change without notice. IPTL reserves the right to modify website and Mobile App content without notice.
You can electronically copy or take print outs of the website pages, only for personal use. ITPL holds the copyright to all the content on this websitean Mobile App, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission from the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Personal Information Policy Image and Video Capture
Any images captured during events organized and hosted by ITPL should not be misused. That includes pictures of Dhobi and Services offered. If you sign-up to avail services your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of the ITPL website and Mobile app.
Sharing your personal information
If you have Subscribed or Signed up in DL Mobile App, we may ask you for your feedback, and display your testimony, your public information, photos or videos on our website or on our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube or Flickr. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable or displayed information could be used by third parties to send you unsolicited promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display and any unsolicited promotional messages that you may receive from third parties.
If you do not want us to feature your pictures/testimonials/public information on our website or on our social media channels, please reach out to our support team through our Help & Support section on the website.
Personal Information Corrections
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please reach out to our support team through our Help & Support section on the website.
Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to delete your account, please reach out to our support team through our Help & Support section on the website.
User reviews or ratings for Laundrys do not reflect the opinion of ITPL. ITPL receives multiple reviews or ratings for Laundrys by users, which reflect the opinions of the Users. It is pertinent to state that each and every review posted on ITPL is the personal opinion of the user/reviewer only. ITPL is a neutral platform, which solely provides a means of communication between users/reviewers including users or Laundry owners/representatives with access to Laundry services. The advertisements published on the ITPL Platform are independent of the reviews recieved by such advertisers. We are a neutral platform and we don’t arbitrate disputes, however in case if someone writes a review that the Laundry does not consider to be true, the best option for the Laundry representative would be to contact the reviewer or post a public response in order to clear up any misunderstandings. If the Laundry believes that any particular user’s review violates any of the ITPL’policies, the Laundry may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and bring such violation to our attention. ITPL may remove the review in its sole discretion if review is in violation of the Terms, or content guidelines and policies or otherwise harmful to the Services
Subscription Payment and Refund Policy
Thank you and dhobi for using and for buying our products,we ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and use our products.
Dhobi will be allowed to subscribe to use company website, content and Mobile App ("Subscription Services") and will be charged automatically, depending on payment frequency chosen by you, such as monthly/quarterly/yearly, as may be applicable.
Dhobi will be permitted to freeze or schedule the freeze of the Subscription Services at anytime and ITPL shall not charge dhobi for any such opted Subscription Services according to the payment cycle. Further, the Subscription Services, access will be revoked if the dhobi opts to freeze the subscription. dhobi will have the option to re-subscribe to the particular Subscription Services again and the payment cycle will start accordingly.
Please note that Subscription Services discounts and any Subscription Services are only a limited time special subscription promotions in effect apply only to eligible items displaying the offer message on the Subscription Services item information pages, and then only if you select the Subscription Services. Subscription Services are will last only till a particular period of time, as may be specified on the relevant page. Special limited time subscription promotions only apply during their effective dates.
ITPL retains the rights to modify the Subscription Service from time to time, including by adding or deleting features and functions, in an effort to improve your experience. But we will not make changes to the Subscription Service that materially reduces the functionality of the Subscription Service provided to you during the Subscription Term. We might provide some or all elements of the Subscription Service through third party service providers.
If you register for a free trial of the Subscription Service, we will make the Subscription Service available to Dhobi on a trial basis, free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period or (b) the start date of your subscription. If we include additional terms and conditions on the trial registration web page and Mobile App, those will apply as well. During the free trial period, (i) the Subscription Service is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, (ii) we may suspend, limit, or terminate the Subscription Service for any reason at any time without notice, and (iii) we will not be liable to you for damages of any kind related to dhobi use of the Subscription Service. Unless dhobi subscribe to the Subscription Service before the end of the free trial, all of dhobi data on the Subscription Service will be permanently deleted at the end of the trial, and we will not recover it. ITPL shall not refund or in any ways discount, set off any amount once the trial period has ended. In case where Dhobi wish discontinue to paid Services, please contact our support team to Freeze the subscription to stop any further payments being made.
Valid credit cards are the only payment method accepted for Subscription Services purchases. The Dhobi shall at all time use a credit card for the use of Subscription Services and upon the completion of the free trial period, Dhobi will be charged automatically without the requirement of any further approval or consent, such a period of the trial period shall be mentioned on the at the time of registration to the Subscription Services, ITPL absolves any liability with regard to information of period of the free trial period.It is clarified that, once the Subscription Services are accepted the participants authorize ITPL and any of its affiliates to debit the accounts at regular intervals as may be notified to the participants
Further, you will have the option of cancelling the Subscription Services during the free trial period, without incurring any charges for the same. To initiate the free trial, ITPLshall charge you a token amount to ensure the validity of Credit Card. The token amount will be refunded automatically within 5 days. Further You may cancel your account with company application by reaching out to Help and Support Team
Your Subscription Services will remain in effect until it is cancelled. If you cancel your Subscription Services and then reactivate it, the discount applied to any Subscription Services item may not be the same discount in effect at the time of cancellation. If you reactivate a Subscription Services, it will be created with the same products with which you previously subscribed. If the Subscription Services discount percentage for such Subscription Services item changes, the new discount will be applied to your products of that item.
The company may also have differentiated subscription models either monthly subscription fee or deducting mutually agreed commission on very order dhobi gets from the user for use of company website, content, mobile app and service model by the Dhobi.
All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay any taxes applicable to your use of the Subscription Service. All fees are exclusive of any VAT, Service tax, GST or any other applicable law and tax deductions. If you are required to deduct or withhold any tax, you must pay the amount deducted or withheld as required by law and pay us an additional amount so that we receive payment in full as if there were no deduction or withholding.
Cancellation & Refunds: On-line Ordering
For Orders Placed in Laundry lockers and services availed via company Mobile App:
Raise refund request within 7 days of Order for those orders you have not received intended service. Money back guarantee is void if the Dhobi has processed your order as per agreed services offerings provided by dhobi
ITPL, reserves the right to deduct amount from the dhobi to pay to users for valid disputes or inappropriate services offered by dhobi
• In case customer’s cancels an order within the period dhobi not pick up the order from the lockers,nominal charges / penalty will be charged to the users by dhobi as per ‘cancellation charges’ defined by particular dhobi. And ITPL is not responsible for such charges collected by Dhobi.
• If a cancellation is done by a delegate prior to the Order pick-up, dhobi can charge the fee for processing order cancellation.
Refund request can be initiated as mentioned below
• Customers can contact their dhobi directly in writing for refund. From my orders section in with case the dhobi will intern contact our support team on the website
Refunds: Duplicate payment
• Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
• Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by dhobi or ITPL.
Notice of copyright infringement and grievance redressal mechanism
• ITPL shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the ITPL Platform, or items advertised on the ITPL Platform, by end users or any other third parties. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require those that use the Services to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Services that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. We also may, in our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any users of the Services repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use the Services If you believe that your copyright has been or is being infringed upon by material found in the Services, you are required to follow the below procedure to file a notification:
• Identify in writing the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed upon;
• Identify in writing the material on the Services that you allege is infringing upon copyrighted material, and provide sufficient information that reasonably identifies the location of the alleged infringing material (for example, the user name of the alleged infringer and the business listing it is posted under)
• Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the content on the Services as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law"
• Include the following statement: "I swear under penalty of perjury that the information in my notice is accurate and I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf"
• Provide your contact information including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available)
• Provide your physical or electronic signature
Send the written communication to:
Grievance Redressal Officer
Invati Technologies Private Limited
No.196, Huskur, Dasanapur Hobli
Bangalore North, Bangalore – 562 123
Email address: email@example.com